Fly305 is committed to providing a reliable and personalized aircraft management program that will meet your specific needs and save you money on all aspects of aircraft ownership. Our dedicated multi-lingual team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure that you have access to your aircraft and our services when you need them.
It is extremely important to properly choose the shop that will work on your aircraft. Even more important is to be present all on phases of the work being completed.
Fly305 can fully or partially manage all aspects of the aircraft crew. If the aircraft has an existing crew, we will welcome them to our family. If a new crew is required, Fly305 will research and find the right match for the aircraft and the mission. We oversee training, scheduling, payroll and insurance.
We manage all aspects of the operation including:
- Maintenance scheduling and oversight (includes review and payment).
- Upgrades to the latest avionics and entertainment technology.
- Crew selection under our rigorous and extensive interviewing process.
- Crew management and training.
- Insurance coverage through Fly305 fleet policy.
- Fleet fuel discount.
- Regulatory compliance (FAA, DOT, ICAO, etc.).
- Operation manuals, e.g. ADS-B, FANs-1A, International Operations, CRM.
- 24/7 aircraft availability.
Owning a pretty aircraft is just not enough, keeping it legal in the air completes the operation and Fly305 knows how to do it.
- Keep you airworthy at all times to complete your mission.
- Aircraft on the ground (aog) support.
- Dispatchability support.
- Great relationship with vendors for the best pricing.
- Consulting to stay up to date with the latest upgrades.
- Paint, interior, avionics.
- Revision and negotiation of invoices.
Fly in style with an exceptional aircraft !!! LET FLY305 HANDLE YOUR paint and interior